About 552,000 shampoo bottles end up in landfills each year.
Benefits of Solid Shampoo:
- Zero Waste, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Equals 2-3 packs or 40-80 washes (depends on size)
How to use?
Wet your hair, rub the wet soap between your hands to create suds, wash your hair and let the soap dry
How to care for Solid Shampoo?
The trick is to keep the soap as dry as possible while not being used. How can you do that?
- Soap Base (a base, preferably with space for the water to drain)
- Hanging (some brands already sell soaps with a thread through them, but if that doesn't happen, you can always pierce the soap at home and hang it with a thread to let the water drain.
What is the best way to eliminate shampoo?
- Shampoo (can, and should, be used until the end)
- Cardboard Packaging (if it is biodegradable, it can be included in the composting process, if not, it can be recycled in the blue recycling bin)