- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
ILLUMINING GOALS INNOVATES RESOURCES LDA
Avenida Dom João II, 22, 5 left
1990-095 Lisbon, Portugal
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
In legal terms, "personal data" is any information, of any nature and regardless of the respective support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so protection does not cover data of legal persons.
14 Graus maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data present in this database are only the data provided by themselves directly, by filling in a form.
In no case will information be requested on special categories of personal data. Under no circumstances will we carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us through this website:
- Give it to other people or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
- Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA), without the prior consent of the data subject.
- CATEGORIES AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Execution and management of the purchase and sale contract;
- Order processing;
iii. Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- Processing requests for information;
- Complaints Processing, Regulators Processes, Pre-litigation Processes or Exercise of Rights in Legal Processes;
- Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose); vii. Request for comments on purchased products or services;
viii. Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Management and participation in events, competitions and campaigns.
The personal data to be collected and processed by us will be: i. Name
- Address (only for delivery purposes)
iii. Telephone contact
- Tax identification number
- Credit card number (only for payment purposes)
- CONSENT For the purposes of data processing carried out by 14 Graus, the lawfulness of the processing is ensured by obtaining the consent of the data subject. At all times, this consent must be given expressly, freely and unequivocally.
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and Law No. 58/2019, consent can only be validly provided by a child aged 13 or over. If the child is under 13 years of age, the consent of the child's legal representatives will be required, using means of secure authentication.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Note, however, that the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, by requesting it, by email, to our address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STORAGE TERM
14 Graus will keep the personal data of the holders only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
To exercise the rights legally conferred on the data subject, we ask you to contact us through our email address – email@example.com.
Thus, if you wish to access, correct, amend or delete any personal data you have provided to us, as well as register a complaint or simply request more information, you must do so by the means described here.
- COOKIES POLICY
When you browse our website, we collect cookies. Depending on your management of Cookies on our website and your interaction with us, we use some information collected to ensure proper functioning on the website - highlighting the proper display of content, remembering your cart, remembering your registration, adjusting the resolution your screen, to improve our offers, among others. This information includes registration data, location data, the duration of your session, as well as the products you have selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.
When you browse our website and later visit platforms where the advertising format exists (social networks, Google and other partners of these networks), you may be impacted by ads from our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third party services we use will only collect, use and disclose your data to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us. However, some service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide in order to be able to carry out purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so that you can understand how your personal data are handled by them.
We want to point out that certain providers may be located or have facilities located in an area of jurisdiction different from yours or ours. Therefore, if you choose to enter into a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
By clicking on links on our page, you may be redirected to other pages. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other pages and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
If our online store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell the products to you.
- DATA SECURITY
We adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data, preventing them from being lost, incorrectly used, disclosed, altered or destroyed inappropriately. By providing your payment data, we use the services provided by Shopify (such as Stripe and Paypal payment initiation services) for managing and processing payment methods.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so or if there is any breach of our Terms and Conditions. Customer data will be used by each supplier selected in the order so that the order is delivered to the desired address.
- ORDERS RETURNED TO HEADQUARTERS
In orders returned for incorrect data and that exceed the value for obtaining free shipping, you cannot request the cancellation of the order and a new order, identical, so that you can obtain the free shipping again. Thus, an order must be made with less or more products.
We always seek to maintain an active relationship with our customers, and provide them with the appropriate benefits, information and relevant content related to 14 Graus.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Giveaway organized by 14 Degrees and published on the respective Instagram pages.
- Giveaway Terms and Conditions are in Portuguese.
- Entry to this Giveaway is free and no purchase is required. A purchase will not increase your probability of winning.
- This Giveaway is not sponsored, funded, administered, or in any way associated with Instagram or any other social network.
- The Giveaway will take place on the Instagram page and five winners will be announced.
- DURATION OF HOBBY/GIVEAWAY
Giveaway starts on 12/04/2020 from 20:00 (Lisbon time, Mainland Portugal) and ends on 12/09/2020 at 23:59 (Lisbon time, Mainland Portugal). The winner will be announced on 12/10/2020 in the respective Giveaway post.
- PARTICIPATION RULES
For the participation to be valid, the participant must comply with all the rules of this Giveaway that are mentioned below:
- The Giveaway is open to any natural person residing in the European Union.
- Participation in the Giveaway consists of:
- a) Follow the Instagram page @14_graus
- b) Identify 3 different people in the comments of the respective publication;
- c) Share the post on Instagram stories.
Each participant can participate as many times as they want as long as they always identify 3 different people (identifications of celebrities or brands will not be accepted).
Entry must be made as a comment, exclusively on the original Giveaway post. Any participation sent by other means will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random through the website https://pro.iconosquare.com/resources/comment-picker
- After the winner has been announced in the original publication, he will have to contact the person responsible for organizing the competition, through a private message on the Instagram page @14_graus in order to proceed with the awarding of the prize.
- By providing all the data requested in this competition, the participant declares his/her acceptance, in full and without reservation, of the terms and conditions described in the regulation of the page
- The data provided will not be used for any type of promotion or sending of information. They will only be treated for registration as a prize winner.
- DISCLOSURE AND RECEPTION OF AWARDS/GIVEAWAYS
- The first winner will receive a bottle of equa, being able to choose one of the four models available. The remaining winners will receive a bamboo toothbrush from the Babueco brand and a 25% discount on the purchase of a bottle of the equa brand through the website www.14graus.pt
- If the winner does not claim their prize within one week, the prize will be awarded to someone else, selected again at random using the same method.
- Fake Instagram accounts/giveaway, hobby, game, animal and business pages cannot participate.
- Upon entering any Giveaway, participants are required to agree to the general rules contained in this document and other specific ones to be mentioned in the Giveaway itself.
- The prize will be sent directly by 14 Degrees, but it is not responsible for any damage and/or loss caused by the carrier.
- Any participant who does not fulfill these conditions or refuses to observe them will be disqualified without prior notice.
- Unlawful Acts:
- 14 Graus will eliminate and report to the Instagram entity all participants who practice illegal acts.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the previous number, “illegal acts”, namely, the following acts:
- a) Messages that appeal to racism, xenophobia, or any other type of discrimination or prejudice of any nature;
- b) Messages of an offensive, violent or sexual nature;
- c) Creation of routines or subroutines, by computer means, that may distort the real nature of the hobby/Giveaway;
- d) Defamation, insults, threats and/or abuse of the name and/or image of the users of the page and/or the reputation and prestige of the brand and/or other industrial property rights;
- e) Use of the page for political, religious or commercial purposes;
- f) Posting repeated and non-constructive messages;
- g) Disturbances of public order that include, for example, spamming, sending of unsolicited commercial letters or chain letters by private or public messages; presentation of illegal pages, flooding, among others.
- FINAL CONSIDERATIONS
- 14 Graus reserves the right to suspend or change, at any time, this regulation, whenever it deems necessary, the changes becoming effective after their publication on Instagram @14_graus
- Participation in this Giveaway implies acceptance by participants of the terms and conditions set forth in this regulation and the authorization granted by each participant to 14 Graus, with a view to disclosing their name if chosen as the winner.
- Any infraction of the present regulation may lead to 14 Degrees not awarding the prize to the violator.
- The prize awarded is not transferable or redeemable in cash.
- 14 Graus will not be responsible for entries not received, not recognized or not properly received.
- 14 Graus will not be responsible for the impossibility of participating in the action due to network failures or errors, for the impossibility/difficulty of access or non-availability of the application of the hobby on Instagram, nor for its compatibility with the systems operating systems, computer programs used to access the Internet, the respective configurations of the terminals and/or the ability to access the Internet of participants in the competition or users of the application
- 14 Graus respects the legislation in force on the protection of Personal Data regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “RGPD”).
- By participating in this competition, the participant declares, under the RGPD, that he gives his consent for the collection and processing of his personal data.
- Although 14 Graus strives to ensure the greatest possible security in collecting the requested data, the Internet does not allow security guarantees and, as such, we cannot guarantee complete security, at the risk of the data provided. be viewed, used or altered by unauthorized third parties.
- Any and all activities, even if in an attempted form, that aim to obtain an advantage through acts that do not respect or that distort the objective of the present action will be considered illegal, reserving 14 Degrees the right to cancel and /or exclude the corresponding participants.
- 14 Graus cannot be held responsible for any interruption of the Competitions, due to technical problems or problems beyond its control.
- Cases not covered by this regulation will be resolved by 14 Graus with Portuguese legislation, with no claim or appeal against its decisions.
- In case of dispute, the consumer may resort to the Consumer Information and Arbitration Center of Porto / Consumer Arbitration Court (CICAP), a territorially competent alternative consumer resolution entity, located at Rua Damião de Góis, nº 31 Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto (firstname.lastname@example.org – phone: +351 225 508 349 – fax: + 351 225 026 109).